We have had many requests for a live workshop by therapists who prefer face-to-face over internet delivery of content and who missed the live flash workshop last year. This intensive six-hour workshop is designed to provide the basic skills that will allow attendees to immediately begin using the Flash Technique in their own clinical practices. It is identical to the webinar that has been used to train over 3500 flash practitioners over the past year, but during the practicum, you will have the opportunity to provide and receive a flash session face-to-face with another participant.
Date: June 22, 2019
Time: 9:00am-4:30pm PT
Location: First Presbyterian Church of Berkeley (2407 Dana St, Berkeley, CA 94704)
The workshop is a multimodal experience including:
- Videos of Flash Technique sessions
- Live demonstrations with volunteer attendees
- Group practicums in which all attendees have the experience of providing and receiving the Flash Technique
- Troubleshooting instructions
- Q & A
- Review of research that supports and explains Flash Technique
Upon completion of the workshop, you will have:
- A wealth of downloadable documents to reference what you have learned.
- The opportunity to join a lively, supportive Listserv of over 900 Flash practitioners to help you continue to learn and improve your Flash skills.
This format has allowed us to successfully train over 3500 therapists, worldwide over the past year, in the use of the Flash Technique. Here are some of their comments:
“Terrific. Very positive experience!”
“Super exciting and easy to implement.”
“Excited to use with my clients.”
“You all were fun to watch together. Your friendship is very sweet and your humor with each other made a long day pass quickly.”
Philip Manfield, PhD has been approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Philip Manfield maintains full responsibility for this program and its contents. The $189 cost of the workshop includes CEU credits for California MFT’s, LPC’s and LCSW’s as well as psychologists.